DDHS hosts the Wisconsin School Music Association Solo and Ensemble Festival Saturday, March 9.
Several hundred band, orchestra and choir students from area high schools will be performing musical selections before judges all day long.
But the festival can’t run without your help! Volunteers are needed to:
- be posted at performance sites to monitor the doors and keep them closed during performances;
- be a liason between the judge and the performers (hand music to the judge, help the judge stay on schedule and collect paperwork);
- help out in the office (making phone calls, posting results, communicating with directors and judges);
- work in the concession area (with the Band Boosters group);
- provide items or help out with the judge’s and director’s luncheon.
Volunteers from the community and responsible students are asked to help out if they are able.
It’s a fun day filled with wonderful music and great students.
Anyone interested in helping out should contact DDHS Orchestra Teacher Jennifer Bayerl at 728-2642 ext. 4501 or email@example.com.