A message from DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT
REMINDER: Delavan-Darien School District Referendum Information Sessions
The Delavan-Darien School District has scheduled multiplepublic information sessions about the April 1, 2014, operational referendum so you can learn more and have your questions asked answered.
The sessions are:
- *6:30 p.m., Thursday, March 6, at Phoenix Middle School, District-wide forum;*
- 6 p.m., Tuesday, March 11, at Wileman Elementary, Wileman Parent Advisory Committee;
- 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 12, at Turtle Creek Elementary, Turtle Creek PTO;
- *6 p.m., Thursday, March 13, at Darien Elementary, Darien Community Meeting;*
- *6:30 p.m., Monday, March 24, at Phoenix Middle School, District-wide forum;*
(*English and Spanish sessions available)
We hope you can make it! For additional referendum-related questions, please visit:
or call 262-728-2642 ext. 4813, or email mheine.
This e-mail has been sent to you by DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you wish to discontinue this service, please inform DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT either IN PERSON, by US MAIL, or by TELEPHONE at 262-728-2642.