Calling all children who will be 4 or 5 by September 1st who are not currently enrolled in our district
All children who will be 4 or 5 by September 1st are asked to enroll in the Delavan-Darien School District for the 14-15 school year. Enrollments for 4K and 5K will occur April 16, 2014 at Phoenix Middle School, 414 Beloit Street, Delavan, WI from 7:30-12:30 and 3:30-6:30. Parents/guardians should bring the following documents with them to enroll their child
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility or cable bill, lease agreement, mortgage payment)
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Child’s Immunization Record (provide within 30 days)
5K: Children who will be five years of age on or before September 1 are eligible for the full day Kindergarten program. By law, all children must complete a 5 year old Kindergarten program to enroll in First grade.
4K: Those who will be four years of age on or before September 1 are eligible to attend one of our four year old programs.
- A morning, 5 day Dual Language Immersion program at Turtle Creek
- An afternoon 5 day program at Turtle Creek
- 2 full days a week and one Wednesday per month at your home school
Enrollment in the various four year old Kindergarten programs will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
To schedule an appointment:
- Please call 262-728-2642 extension 4805 for English
- or 262-728-2642 extension 4592 for Spanish