DELAVAN — Delavan-Darien High School athletes and their parents should plan to attend the mandatory fall sports meeting on Monday, July 28 at the school (150 Cummings St., Delavan).
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. in the auditorium for incoming freshmen and students who have never competed in a sport before at DDHS. Continuing students who have already participated in DDHS sports can arrive at 6:30 p.m. for breakout sessions with their chosen team. Room assignments will be posted in the DDHS Commons.
Other dates of interest for athletes and parents:
- July 30: Sport Physicals at Mercy Delavan Medical Center, 1-5 p.m. Cost: $35
- Aug. 4: First day of practice: Football
- Aug. 11: First day of practice: Boys Soccer
- Aug. 12: First day of practice: Girls Tennis and Girls Swim
- Aug. 18: First day of practice: Cross Country and Volleyball