The Delavan-Darien Bookmobile will be making the rounds this summer starting June 25 and running weekly through Aug. 13.
The Bookmobile will make stops Thursdays at the following locations:
- 1:15-1:30 Veterans Park
- 1:40-2:00 Elmhurst Apartment.
- 2:10-2:30 Wileman Elementary School
- 2:40– 3:00 Prairieview Apts.
- 3:20-3:40 Darien Elementary School
- 3:50-4:10 Pioneer Estates Office
- 4:20-4:50 Turtle Creek Elementary School
- 5:00-5:20 Phoenix Park
Students (grades 4K through Grade 4) and parents are required to sign the pledge form (download below) to participate in the program. Children who turn in the form before the end of the school year, Thursday, June 11, will receive a bag of books to read until the first stops are made June 25.
Students can then exchange their bagged books with ones from the bookmobile. They can make changes any week during the summer at stops along the route.
For more information, download: