ATTENTION DDHS STUDENT ATHLETES:
PLEASE READ THIS WINTER SPORTS INFORMATION
All students must have a current physical on file prior to any try-out or practice. The physical must be dated April 1, 2014 or later. All students must meet the WIAA Academic Requirements. Forms can be picked up in the athletic office.
October 27th- Winter Sports Sign up @ 3 p.m.
- Boys Basketball will meet in Room 604
- Girls Basketball will meet in the East gym
- Wrestling will meet in the West gym
- Boys Swimming will meet in the commons
- Poms and Dance will meet in the Library
November 2nd- Mandatory winter sports meeting for both parents and athletes 6-6:30 p.m.; in the Auditorium is required ONLY For parents of incoming freshman or students new to the district that were NOT out for a fall sport. 6:30-7:00 p.m.; ALL returning athletes (grades 10-12), or freshman that were out for a fall sport, your meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. with your individual coaches. Room assignments will be posted in the commons.
- November 3rd Pom/Dance
- November 9th Girls Basketball
- November 16th- Boys Basketball, Boys Swim, Wrestling
For questions, stop by the DDHS athletics office and talk with Mr. Guy Otte or Ms. Rebecca Katzman.