The Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile Program, administered through the Walworth County Department of Health and Human Services, will come to our elementary schools in November.
- For Grades 4K, Kindergarten, 2nd and 5th
- Free sealants
- Free fluoride varnish
- Free tooth brushing instructions and oral health education
- Free toothbrush and toothpaste
- A letter home explaining what services were done and suggestions for future treatments
- For 2nd and 5th grader (we will see these children again in 3rd and 6th grade for follow-up visits)
Students must sign up for these FREE DENTAL services by Nov. 10.
Download, complete and return registration forms to your child’s school’s main office ASAP: