NOTICE OF SCHOOL BOARD ELECTION SCHOOL DISTRICT OF DELAVAN-DARIEN
Election Day: APRIL 5, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that at an election to be held in the School District of Delavan-Darien on Tuesday, April 5, 2016, the following offices are to be elected to succeed the present incumbents listed. The term of office for a school board member is three years beginning on Monday, April 25, 2016.
- Town of Bradford, Darien, Richmond and Sugar Creek – One (1) Position, (3 yr. term)
- To Succeed Present Incumbent – Sharon Gonzalez
- Village of Darien, Town of Sharon and Town of Walworth – One (1) Position, (3 yr. term)
- To Succeed Present Incumbent – James Hansen
- City of Delavan – One (1) Position, (2 yr. term)
- To Succeed Present Incumbent – John Andreoni
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that a Campaign Registration Statement and a Declaration of Candidacy, must be filed no later than 5:00 p.m., on Tuesday, January 5, 2016, in the office of the school district clerk (324 Beloit St., Delavan, Wisconsin).
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that if a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 16, 2016.
A description of the school district boundaries can be obtained from the Walworth County Clerk.